Friday, June 5, 2009

A Letter to Mark Greenman from Arthur Simmons

Dear Mark Greenman,

I would first like to extend my most sincere apologies for what is happening to you. I don't know how or why you are apparently dead and stuck in Purgatory while for us it is some kind of real location on the Earth that we can enter and exit at will. Second, if you're Purgatory is anything like the one here, which it seems to be, I wouldn't see the situation as entirely negative. It's nice, warm, and peaceful. Perhaps you should try making a settlement in the room with the pool. Also, you made the comment that you will have to watch old guys swim for an eternity. If Catholicism is right about this, and it's been right so far, then Purgatory is not eternal. You will eventually be released into Heaven (for more information on this, ask the great theologian Maxwell.) I am curious, though, how you are able to access the Internet in Purgatory. It seems like something not permissible here (read pt. 2 of my blog for the moral rules of living in Purgatory.) Please keep in touch with us and let us know if anything comes up.

Sincerely,



Arthur Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment